Definition of Water Consumption for household purposes :-
Under this Act, All consumptions are included in the water consumption for household purposes, except the following :–
(1) For business, enterprises etc.
(2) For gardens or for irrigation.
(3) For construction of building which also includes construction of roads.
(4) For fountains, swimming pool, public bathrooms, tankers or any other mechanical decorative purposes.
(5) For those animals which are to be sold or to be given on rent or for selling of any of then products.
(6) For consumption or use by residents of rest houses hotels, Boarding houses or clubs.
(7) For consumption or use by residents of rest houses hotels, Boarding houses or clubs.
(8) For washing the vehicles kept for sale or rent.